This event is designed primarily for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Contact Centre Professionals ( who are actively working in the frontline of a customer service environment and contact centre (customer service and telemarketing) operation. Unlike other conferences organised globally, the focus of this conference is very much the core of a customer service and contact centre, i.e. it’s agents, frontline customer service and Telemarketer.
The objectives of this 1-day conference are:
• To expose CRM and contact centre agents and operational personnel to the reasons for typical management
practices in the CRM and contact centre industry as a whole.
• To provide a platform for CRM and contact centre personnel to learn from Industry Experts across a myriad
• To portray customer service and contact centre jobs as a viable career option in Malaysia by highlighting
career opportunities locally and regionally.
• To understand the importance of enhancing customer experience and ways to achieve it.
• To understand contact centre best practices and metrics.
• To understand the success factors to become a world class contact centre professional.
Who Should Attend?
1. Frontline Customer Service Personnel, Agents,Telemarketers, Team Leaders, Trainers, Quality Assurance Personnel, Human Resource Personnel and any support personnel that support Contact Centre Operations.
2. Managers of customer relationship departments, call centers and contact centers that related in-bound and
3. Professionals who are interested in the development of the contact center industry.
4. Specialists from the contact center and the CRM industry.
5. Representatives from the Solution Partners, Consultants and Recruitment Agencies
6. Representatives from Government and Government Link Companies.
Date : 30th July 2013 (Tuesday)
Time : 9.00 am – 7.00pm
Venue: Royale Bintang Hotel, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
Fee : RM 200 (CCAM Members),RM 350 (Non CCAM Members)