The National CRM & Contact Centre Conference 2014 brings together senior level customer experience professionals across all industries to discuss the latest customer experience strategies across all channels and touch points. With the targeted 10 conference session, participants are able to impart knowledge and experience on the current and future trends of the CRM and Contact Centre industry in Malaysia.
Who Should Attend?
1. Frontline Customer Service Personnel, Agents,Telemarketers, Team Leaders, Trainers, Quality Assurance Personnel, Human Resource Personnel and any support personnel that support Contact Centre Operations.
2. Managers of customer relationship departments, call centers and contact centers that related in-bound and
3. Professionals who are interested in the development of the contact center industry.
4. Specialists from the contact center and the CRM industry.
5. Representatives from the Solution Partners, Consultants and Recruitment Agencies
6. Representatives from Government and Government Link Companies.
The exhibition will showcase services and solutions for CRM and Contact Centres. The booths are open for selling at RM 1,000 for two (2) days. For further details, please contact CCAM Secretariat at 03-7803 5580
1) Download the registration form here
2) Submit to CCAM Secretariat via email to email@example.com or fax to 03-7803 5581 before 31st December 2013