NEXT IS NOW.
The 9th National Contact Centre Conference (NCCC) 2019 on 18th July is shaping into a grand event. With the partnership with some of the leading solutions providers like Automation Anywhere and NICE along with the leading contact centre & cx minds in Malaysia providing thought-leadership – the NCCC 2019 is a not to be missed event.
Come engage with the best of the best in the industry – with the overwhelming responses, we are expecting more than 200 delegates to the NCCC 2019
Key highlights include:-
- The national and industry overview in Malaysia
- Inhouse, Outsource and Shared Services moving ahead with speed and agility like never before.
- What the Next-Gen workforce is to look like within the contact centre space
- Branded Customer Experience that gives the contact centre a new lease of life, beyond AI & Automation
- Malaysia a destination for global and regional support – the digital workforce, the multi-lingual capabilities and a friendly & conducive business setting!
- How the Next telecom wave and IR4.0/IoT will affect the contact channels
Who should attend?
- Senior Management (including C-level reps) in Customer Experience, Customer Service and Contact Centres
- Heads & Managers of Customer Care and Contact Centres
- Leaders/Managers & Specialist in Quality Assurance, Process Improvement and Customer Experience
- Leaders/Managers & Specialist in Business Transformation, HR and Technology (IT)
- CEO/MD/Country Managers from CX Solution providers – Technology, Business Consulting and HR/People