Come and join us at the Asia’s most influential event for Contact Centres this coming March 2016!
Dear members of CCAM
CCAM’s 2016 initiatives promised to offer our members knowledge and exposure to some of the best practices & standards from both local & global sources. In relation to that, we are proud to announce our partnership with IQPC in bringing the 7th Contact Centres Asia 2016 this coming March to Kuala Lumpur.
In an increasingly transparent world where information flow is fast and limitless, it is extremely hard for organisations to withstand the onslaught of heightened expectations from increasingly sophisticated and demanding customers. With contact centres constantly evolving to meet the omni-channel environment demanded by customers, how do you balance efﬁciency, performance and costs while investing in the right technology and infrastructure required for success?
The Contact Centres Asia Summit 2016 held in Kuala Lumpur combines best practice sessions with roundtable discussions for problem solving, idea exchanges and debate on the hottest topics on contact centre and customer service across Asia. We are very sure that each attendee will benefit immensely in participating in this highly regarded Summit.
This is a premier event for peer-to-peer networking which gives you unlimited access to thought leadership from industry movers and shakers both locally and regionally. With functional roundtable discussions, deep-dive into pressing issues that are top of your agenda today.
Included with this invitation is a list of the event’s topics scheduled for 1st and 2nd March 2016. We invite you to attend this event that is specially brought to you. To further benefit our members, CCAM have successfully obtained a 20% discount on the event’s ticket price exclusively for our valid members.
Please keep in mind that limited seats are available. To secure your place, kindly reserve your seat at Contact Centres Asia now! Register Today (Please use the discount codeISG_CCAM20 when you register)
- Event’s Coverage
- Held on 1st and 2nd March 2016 at DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, you will hear success stories on how:
- AT&T built their culture of customer-centricity through employee engagement and aligning contact centre and company vision, leading to amazing customer satisfaction levels
- Maxis has created and measured their brand experience strategy in line with their contact centre VoC strategy
- Standard Chartered Bank drives digital engagement channels through their contact centres creating a true seamless omni-channel strategy
- Telkomsel leveraged on self-service channels to increase productivity and cut cost in their contact centres
- PT XL Axiata created a ROI driven contact centre by creating opportunities for up selling and cross-selling
- DHL Express achieved 90/10 service level for 3 years while keeping attrition to under 3%
PLUS!… Direct from the World’s #1 Call Centre Week US event, Diane Magers, Global Chief Customer Officer, AT&T, will share inspirational stories and action strategies on how AT&T has enhanced customer satisfaction and employee engagement with proven business results.
Alongside the case studies and keynotes, you will also dive into deeper learning with:
- 3 Expert-Led Workshops including a LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® WORKSHOP – an innovative, experiential process designed to enhance innovation and customer service.
- Contact Centre Benchmarking Sessions, providing you an exclusive chance to get access to free of charge benchmarking information to help set up your next move forward.
- Interactive Discussion Groups, targeted to discuss the most pressing issues within your contact centres by engaging directly with SME and your peers.
TOP 10 REASONS WHY CONTACT CENTRES ASIA SUMMIT IS THE #1 INDUSTRY EVENT TO ATTEND IN ASIA
- Expert analysis to help you understand the benefits of data and customer engagement
- Understand how improving employee engagement can benefit your business
- Gain tips on delivering a best-in-class customer experience
- Build best practices in building and managing complex omni-channel touch points
- Take away valuable insight from your peers with case studies from key thought leaders
- Gather actionable feedback and forge alliances to foster growth for the industry
- Interact at the dynamic exhibition featuring cutting edge technology and services
- Network through our unique mobile app that allows you to view and message your fellow attendees directly to set up meetings!
- Learn from global Contact Centre trends from international markets
- Produced by the most trusted brand in the industry: The Call Centre Week
Hope to see you there!